Transform your space
Capital Colours Company
Who we are
Capital colours creative design ltd is a design and production company which began operations in Nairobi, Kenya in 1995. From inception we have worked with a wide variety of medium size and corporate clientele and helped them to grow their brands through innovative thinking, creative services and products.
What we offer
The company offers her clientele offers the following products and services.
1. Creative design and advertising
2. Branding and Signage projects
3. Print shop. Digital, offset and screen printing on a wide variety of media
4. Promotional merchandise.
5. Interior design, Exhibition and fit out including retail spaces.
6. Logistics and POS installation.
Markets that we operate in:
We serve a wide variety of clientele mainly drawn from these areas in the economy.
3. Oil and gas
4. Mobile communications
To grow our client’s Brands in the markets they operate in
To be the preferred visibility solution provider in East Africa to the clients and markets
As we grow as a company, we are guided by these core values in
developing our culture, our brand, and our business strategies.
- We strive to build authentic and honest relationships
- We are open-minded; we care to listen, to understand, to
embrace and to drive change. This is the foundation of our service
- We are reflective, always improving the quality of our products
and service. This’ the source of our growth
- We live within time, embracing technology and ensuring swift and
timely delivery of service and products
- We are humble, responsive and dutiful citizens willing to play a role in the communities around us
Over the years we have developed a deep understanding of the various needs of these industries and have been known to tailor creative and effective brand solutions to tackle unique challenges and dynamic market conditions. Our work assignments have taken us to various markets in Africa including our own
market Uganda, Tanzania, Malawi, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Ghana.
We are able to serve these markets effectively from our home base in Kenya using various transport channels including road, shipping and flights to get materials and personnel to site. We also partner with a variety of local partners in those markets to deliver a seamless and efficient service besides providing an opportunity for local employment as well as on job training.